Already have a Username/Password for International Multilingual Research Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Contributions should be in English and will be reviewed anonymously.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced — including title page, text, tables, charts, references, notes, and appendixes. Manuscripts must adhere to the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.).
- The first page should include the title, name(s) and affiliation(s) of author(s), and full contact addresses for correspondence (including e-mail). The second page should include the title (but no author identification), an abstract of not more than 150 words, a list of up to 6 key words, and a word count (except tables and figures).
- Use either American or British spelling consistently within an article.
- Manuscripts must be single-sided, typed on 8½” x 11" or A4 paper and should normally be 6,500-8,500 words (including references, notes, and tables). Minimize the number of notes.
- The tables and figures should be placed after the references, each on a separate page. Mark the tables and figures in the text where they occur.
- Manuscripts need to logged into our online journal system (http://publish.lib.umd.edu/imrj/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions)
- Register as an author (along with co-author information) on the above website. Once registered, log in the system and follow the steps to upload your manuscript.
- Illustrations submitted (line drawings, halftones, photos, photo micrographs, and the like) should be clean originals or digital files. Digital files are recommended for highest quality reproduction and should follow these guidelines:
• 300 dpi or higher
• sized to fit on journal page
• EPS, TIFF, or PSD format only
• submitted as separate files, not embedded in text files
Only original work not previously published and not currently under review elsewhere will be considered. All accepted manuscripts, artwork, and photographs become the property of the publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.