Already have a Username/Password for MOSF Journal of Science Fiction?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in .DOC, .DOCX, or RTF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors whose submissions are accepted for publication will retain all copyrights to their work, meaning that authors will not need to request permission to reuse their articles as long as appropriate credit is given to MOSF Journal of Science Fiction. You have the non-exclusive right of republication of your article, in whole or in part, in any book, article, or other scholarly work of which you are an author or editor, provided you give credit to MOSF Journal of Science Fiction. Similarly, MOSF Journal of Science Fiction shall retain the right to publish, republish, copy and distribute, in any current or future form of media, in whole and in part any article or work accepted for publication provided appropriate credit is given to the author(s). Please note that the author’s right of republication does not apply if the paper is a work-made-for-hire.
Authors may post copies of their articles elsewhere on the Internet provided that the site is non-commercial or no fees are charged for access to the article in question. A link to the journal’s homepage or directly to the journal article should be included. We encourage you to use or refer to the final, definitive version of your article whenever possible.
Please be aware that if you intend to submit an article to MOSF Journal of Science Fiction, prior publication of that article or posting it online may compromise the confidentiality of the peer-review process and may delay or prevent a decision based on the paper’s merits. To avoid citation confusion, we discourage online posting of pre-publication versions of articles, but will not restrict posting of a paper accepted for publication provided that the conditions described in these Author Guidelines have been met. Please consult the journal’s editor for more information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.